Step-by-Step Tutorial To Start Making Money With ClickBank
Anyone can start making real money working as an affiliate with ClickBank, as long as he is familiar with this type of business and knows exactly what he should do. Simply speaking, it really requires a little bit of basic and repetitive actions which I will show you in this post.
Making money with ClickBank can in some cases look like quite difficult, but it needn’t be, there are actually no hidden secrets to it.
Depending on my personal affiliate marketing experience, provided that you know very well what you are carrying out, anyone can make money with ClickBank. Having said that, there’re certain steps that you simply need to understand and go along with, so let’s start!
Step 1. Creating Your ClickBank Account.
In order to promote and sell ClickBank products, you need to open your free account and become a ClickBank affiliate, and to do this you need to follow these few simple steps in the method:
1. Go to ClickBank.com and complete the ClickBank affiliate registration form. This may only take you a short while. It’s a simple and easy process to do, just go along with the instructions on ClickBank. It’s necessary to ensure that your contact information (email address) are correct as ClickBank will confirm your affiliate account by email.
2. After you get your affiliate account verification email, follow the link inside the email and this will present you with to the verification page. That’s where you can log-in via the log-in link at the top of the page.
After you’ve logged in you will then be taken to your account dashboard, where you can monitor your sales and commiossions. Once here, you simply need to input some information within the Payment section. There’re 2 parts to this section, one for your preferred payment method, and the other for your payment thresholds.
Payment method gives you the option to choose how you would like to receive your commissions. However, new affiliates are only able to get their commissions by check, until they have made some steady commissions.
The Payment Threshold is the minimal amount you will need to earn in commissions before ClickBank will send your payment. You can edit this by clicking the edit link located in the top right hand corner of the payment information area.
Step 2. How to Pick A ClickBank Product To Promote.
Right now, clearly choosing the proper product to sell consists of a few other crucial steps you’ll ultimately have to check out, for example keyword research. As keyword research is beyond the remit of this article, which is a whole topic by itself, you can learn more and read about keyword research articles allover the internet, just google keyword research.
Right now, returning to the ClickBank marketplace. On the My Account homepage you will see a hyperlink at the top of the page called “Marketplace.” Click on it, you will now see a list of product categories, from which you can choose a product to sell. So choose a category and we can move onto the next stage of the process.
Assuming you have chosen a category, you should now be looking at a list of product results, now you need to take a number of factors into account BEFORE making your product choice, such as:
1. Gravity – This lets you know the number of affiliate marketers who are earning money with that product. I suggest selecting products with a gravity of 20 or more.
2. Avg %/Sale – This value tells the average amount of commission that vendors (product owner) will give per sale. I suggest promoting ClickBank products that offer 50% commission or more.
3. Avg Rebills – This tells you whether or not this product is a subscription product or not. I recommend only choosing the products that will pay you a recurring monthly income, so ONLY choose a product that has a $15 or more rebill total in this field, because this means you will get paid this amount over and over again.
Now that you have selected your ClickBank product using the criteria above, you need create your unique affiliate link to begin promoting. ClickBank call this a “Hoplink”.
To create your “Hoplink” you need to do the following (Don’t worry this is easy):
1. Click the “Promote” button next to the product you have chosen.
2. On the next page called “Affiliate Program: Promote Products for (Vendor name)”. You need to enter your account nickname (ID) then click “Create”, and you will be presented with 2 affiliate links (Hoplink). You should copy these links and paste into an excel spreadsheet on your computer.
Remember these are YOUR AFFILIATE LINKS that you will use for promotion and are how you get paid for each sale, so look after them as ClickBank will not store them for you.
You will notice that their are two Hoplinks, but unless you are a web designer with HTML coding knowledge, you should only need to use the shorter version (usually with the black font as opposed to the longer one in blue).
Step 3: How to Start Making Money With ClickBank: Promoting Your Chosen Product
So you should now have your FREE ClickBank account created with your first Hoplink to promote. There are many marketing methods you can choose, but beware of “marketing method overload” particularly if you are a newbie. This is when you try to master all marketing methods at once, and do not achieve your goals as you don’t become competent at any.
So my advice is to choose a marketing method you are comfortable with, become a master at it, then move onto the next.
To begin your money making journey with ClickBank, I strongly suggest utilizing article marketing and free social media arketing to begin with, specifically if you are on a limited spending budget, and particularly if you have enough time to work online.
However, if you’d like to get a shortcut to susscess and generate quick profits from promoting ClickBank products, and you afford spending some money, then paid advertising is the strategy to use, such as Facebook Ads, PPC or Solo-ads. You will find too many advertising models to get in and use.
That’s it, an easy and quick technique to start making fast and real money with ClickBank, once you begin, if you are just like me you’ll be surprised with how easy it’s to earn money with ClickBank, and constantly add several streams of income to your bank accounts.